There are several ways to identify the proper replacement extension springs for your garage door. If you are unsure of what spring to purchase for your door use the contact us form and provide us with all the information in one of the methods below. We will then provide you with the correct part number for you to order. If you know what spring you need scroll down to view our large selection of extension springs.
* Furnish the spring length
* Amount of stretch (The stretch is = to 1/2 of the door height)
* Pull of spring in pounds (You will need to weight your garage door with the springs not connected)
Example 25" spring length 42" Stretch and 130# door
* Furnish the wire size
* Inside diameter or outside to the nearest 1/32"(Please specify witch diminsion you are providing ID or OD)
* Lenght of spring (Not including loops on ends)
* Specify if wound tight for a one piece garage door
Example .162 wire size 1-932"ID 25" long
* Furnish Door Width and Height
*Door weight (You need to weight garage door with springs detached on a bathroom scale or like)
Example 16' wide x 7' High 145lb door
Warning! - Extension springs doors must never be operated without a properly installed spring containment cable and installed according to the manufacturer's instructions.