Liftmaster 377LM (replaces the 376LM which is no longer manufactured) Wireless and Keyless Entry Keypad for Liftmaster, Sears Craftsman and Chamberlain residential garage door openers using 315MHz frequency. Keypad is HomeLink compatible.
Additional features include:
- Security+ rolling code technology that assures a new code is sent every time the keypad is used
- Temporary password option allowing friends or service vendors access the garage without giving them your personal access code
- Completely wireless – powered by one 9-volt battery (included) and no need to run wire!
- Durable weatherproof flip-up protective cover
- Back-lit keypad makes numbers easy to see, even in the dark
- One-button-to-close feature makes it easier than ever to close your garage door (available on model 377LM only)
- Users can control up to four garage door openers
- Programs in 2 easy steps
Compatibility: Works with openers with an purple learn button located on the garage door opener motor unit or your garage door opener motorhead has a purple antenna, or your original remote has silver buttons with glowing blue lights. Works with all Liftmaster operators using 370LM, 371LM, 372LM, 373LM and 373W remote control transmitters. Look on the back of your transmitter/remote control to identify.
Works with Liftmaster models: 1345, 1345M, 1346, 1345M, 1355, 1355M, 1356, 1356M, 3110, 3220, 3220-267, 3130M, 3240, 3245, 3245M, 3255, 3255-2, 3255M, 3265, 3265-267, 3265M, 3275, 3275-267, 3575S, 3280, 3280-267, 3280M, 3290, 3500, 3575, 3575-267, 3575S, 3585, 3585S, 3595, 3595S, 3800, 3800P, 3800PLD, 3840, 3850, 3900PDL, 3950 and ATS2113X. Not all models may be listed.
Please email us if you unsure if this keypad works with your opener or if you have a Sears Craftsman opener.
Includes: One (1) LiftMaster original 377LM wireless keypad, mounting screws, 9 volt alkaline battery, installation and programming instructions. Comes with a 90 day manufacturer warranty.