The Domino® GD-1 Hard Wired Universal Garage Door Opener Keypad is compatible with all garage door openers.
- Battery operated eliminates incompatibility with garage door openers
- Easy to program in three simple steps
- Hinged lift up cover protects keypad when not in use
- Back lighting for nighttime operation
- Low battery warning indicator when lights dim
- Additional garage door activate button on control box
- Uses a 1 to 6 digit PIN number providing over 1,000,000 code combinations
- Tamper lock out after five incorrect entries
- Mounting screws and connection wire supplied
Power: 3 AA alkaline batteries (included)
Output: 1 amp dry contact relay
Codes: 1 to 6 digit PIN user selectable
Dimensions: Keypad 5 x 2 x 0.6 inches, Control box 3 x 4.5 x 1.4 inches
Note: You may want to consider purchasing a spare keypad cover and can so at a 50% discount when you buy the spare cover and keypad at the same time.
NOTE: This unit will require a two conductor bell wire to connect from the control box to the garage door opener or the garage door opener's wall mounted push button that is NOT included. We sell the bell wire separately and it can be used for the garage door opener wall button or photocell. To order 22 gauge 2 wire bell wire in a 95' spool (part number 35265B), please click here